Monday, June 11, 2007

A Response, and other Lameness

Jillbe thought I had fallen off the edge of the world, so I thought I better post. haha. It has been a week after all.
So I decided to say the following:

a) Amanda is alive and well, still working two jobs, still a bit stressed, but doing ok.
b) Amanda is becoming a bit of an activist.
c) You should go HERE and support a good cause = helping in the fight against AIDS/HIV in Africa, and this is a practical way to do it. Every little bit helps.
d) It's important to remember that little things go a long way.
e) I have to get my wisdom teeth out next Friday and I don't wanna. *pout*


Okay, moving right along. Here are some things that people have reminded me of this week, and I feel the desire to share:

1) In and Out Burger, the closest of which (to my current location) is in Redding, CA and that might just be too far to drive for a burger, although man do I want one.

2) The Cracker Barrel, the closest of which to my current location is in Missoula, MT. Do we see a pattern here?

3) Pablo y Carol Arria. Where are they now?! I don't know, but I wish I did. I miss them. I want to hug them and squeeze them!! Come to me little Venezuelans!

4) The craziest people in the world, CAN be found in the Starbucks drive-thru. It's true, I am telling you. I witness this first hand on a regular basis.

5) It has been way way way too long since I talked to Karla in London, and hearing her voice on my answering machine makes me want to cry. Awww.


So there you go. Another post of random Amanda madness (say that five times fast!). Hope you enjoyed. More to come at a later, as yet unspecified date. ;)

3 comments:

Lara said...

hooray for a check-in with amanda! i'd been missing updates too. :)

Ryan said...

I thought you were dead, actually dead. I was just about to reserve a spot for the wake so it's a good thing you finally posted. Maybe you should wear one of those medical alert bracelets but it could be a 'blog alert' bracelet instead. "In case of unconciousness, please blog, etc." Just a thought.

Big Sis said...

Yeah for hearing 'bout you!
Sorry bout the teeth. I rented Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, but found that on pain killers, this was not the best movie to watch (for the first time). My vote is for a TV series. Gilmore Girls. ahhh.