Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Stuck.

Apparently I have given up blogging these days.
Maybe I just don't feel like sharing anymore? I don't know. This week, for sure, I have gone to another level of dislike for humanity. People make me crazy.
I took a vacation to the east coast (perhaps I will post some pictures later) and while I was gone my chiropractors office took 100$ out of my account that I knew nothing about. Sadly, because I was on this sort of a payment plan when I first started going there, I cannot file a claim against them. I have been paying by check in the office for many months now. They are apparently not willing to do anything to help me, despite the fact that they are now losing me as a patient. Why should they care?! I mean, they are already squeezing tons of money out of me anyway! Just the sheer lack of courtesy makes me growl. There are like...three people in this office, including the chiropractor. They know me. It's not like I am just some faceless name in a computer.

Since I was also spending the money I *thought* was in my account, I was wracking up overdraft charges as well. In fact, at this moment I am terribly overdrawn. 35$ a pop adds up fast. Seriously...2$ at Starbucks = 35$!! Ugh.
So, now I am in the hole and have no chiropractor. I hope my back holds up because I do not want to find a new one. I have small faith in humanity. I don't feel like being another name in a ledger anytime soon.
*sigh* I am really upset about this, but there seems to be nothing I can do. Right now I am just hoping that I will be able to pay the bills that need to be paid and still eat over the next couple of weeks.

1 comment:

Big Sis said...

Geez, babe. That sucks. Did you go to their office and confront them directly? You might not be up to it right now, but they aren't going to want a live disruption in front of other "paying" customers.