Wednesday, July 21, 2010

End of the Road

It has now been more than a year since I updated this blog. I have been thinking for awhile about starting a new one. I remember when diary-x crashed and how much that sucked. All those entries I wrote and never backed up, gone forever. I wish I could go back and see what I wrote; where I was, who I was. Too bad. In any case, that was a different chapter in my life which is over. I have been thinking that way about this blog for a long time. Maybe it makes more sense just to keep it and let the transition happen gradually, but I don't know.
In any case, these entries are still here and this time I will be able to look back and see where I have been, and link my friends and loved ones to do the same.
So...this is the last entry while I ponder what moving on looks like.

~Amanda

No comments: