Thursday, September 15, 2005

Blah blah, bladdy blah blah blah

Joe told me that I should use word verification, so I am. I mean, good advice you might as well take, know what I mean?

I am so tired. I am completely drooping with exhaustion. I've been up really late every night for the past week. Mostly moving, organizing, cleaning.
The worst part of the move is always the end. You know, when you're already tired, and you have all that miscellaneous crap that you have no idea what to do with. Random little boxes and whatnot. Mostly I just want to create a bonfire in front of my mom's house and roast some marshmallows. =) hahaha!!!! GOODBYE MISCELLANEOUS JUNK!!!!!!!!! =P

Last night I didn't get home until 9:30 p.m. I just couldn't take it anymore. I pretended not to see the boxes as I walked through the living room. I sneaked to my comfy bed and had a Smallville marathon with my little sister.
Still stayed up too late.
Grrr.

1 comment:

Joe said...

Much better!