Saturday, October 29, 2005

It drives me crazy!!!!

My blog that is. I am such a rambler. I write my blog, and my online journal the way I might talk to someone who knew me well. I know that they understand me, at least to a certain extent...so I just ramble. Whatever's in my brain I just kind of spew out there. I know that this doesn't always make sense to a random passerby. The funny thing is, I really do hate to be misunderstood, and if I am having a conversation with someone, I will find ways to reword what I am saying in a way that is clearer, or makes more sense. I guess I just blog/journal for myself, so I don't neccesarily really care if it is completely concise. I suppose my friends will confront me if I say something offbase or completely psychotic. =)
Sometimes I go back later and read my journal entries though, and I am like....Girl, you are a freak. lol! Learn to be a little more concise!!! ha! I keep doing it the same way though!! Go figure. =P

No comments: