Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Oatmeal and Chocolate Chips

I can't believe that I haven't written a blog in over a month. I hate that. Myspace does not count. I keep thinking, man, I need to post, but then I don't. I am making this resolution to get back in the game. hehe.

So...oatmeal. My sister bought these Oatmeal cookies with chocolate chips in them, and I have a serious weakness for cookies with oatmeal in them. Unless there is also raisins, of course. I hate raisins. I am actually on a pretty great diet, getting all my veggies and that good stuff. Oatmeal cookies with chocolate chips, not so big on my diet. I have tried to keep myself away from the cookies to no avail. I tell myself that since I am so good the rest of the time, it's okay to eat them...even though I am not sure that's what I really think. =P

In other news, I just read Hugh Laurie's book "The Gun Seller," and I really enjoyed it. It was different from most of the books I've read lately, which was nice, but better than that, it was genuinely funny. I shouldn't be surprised that Hugh Laurie would write something that funny, but I really didn't know what to expect. I would reccommend this book though, even to you critic Joe. ;)

LAW & ORDER SVU:
So, my little sister and I watch a lot of this show. Our whole family have always been big Law & Order buffs. This isn't a show, however, where I watch the new episodes religiously (like House). It's more like, something I watch reruns of on USA. You know, the marathon weekends, or late at night when I am laying in bed, but still wide awake. It's a great show though, and I do sometimes catch it on Tuesdays.
So last Tuesday after House, I tuned in...AND I COULDN'T BELIEVE MY EARS!!! I mean, what does Olivia mean she wants a new partner?!?!? Scandalous. I know Mariska Hargitay is taking some maternity leave, but I can't imagine an SVU world without Olivia and Elliot as partners. I think that's one of the first episodes of that show where I have actually screamed at the tv (as if its going to fix things for me). I had to comment on this. No good reason really, except that I like this show, and it was a crazy crazy episode.

I tried to get Joe & Sandy to watch House, but apparently Joe doesn't like tv shows where people get needles poked in their eyeballs, their spines, or wherever else. I told him it wasn't too bad, but I don't think he believes me. hehe.

It's my turn to wash the dishes, and I have been putting it off, so I guess I should stop that and just get it over with. Ta ta for now.

No comments: