Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Fun, Food, Friends

If I never eat out again, I think I could die happy. haha. Alright, I am kidding, but seriously, I have eaten out so many times in the last five days. In fact, I thought it was over until a really good friend of mine called me this morning to see if she could take me out for a late birthday lunch. I dearly love to spend time with her and we had fun, but we ate chinese food and now I feel like a big lump of dough. haha!
This weekend was a blast. I went to dinner with a bunch of friends, followed by games and merriment. It was great. After all of that excitement I spent a pretty chill weekend at Lance & Jeni's who spoil me far more than I deserve. It was nice though. Nice to have a couple of days off and relax with people you love.

My flight home was delayed on Sunday night, and I ended up not getting home until midnight. The problem was that I had to get up at 3:30 in the morning to go to work. Ugh. It was pretty brutal but somehow I survived.
My schedule has been whacked out of shape a little though. I feel drowsy and I haven't been able to shake it. Coffee hasn't quite cleared the cobwebs yet. I'm hoping that I will snap out of it.

In any case, it was great to see everyone, I had a lot of fun, and I hope I can get back over there to do something like that again. Woo hoo!

No comments: