Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Stir Crazy

I do love the snow, and I am glad that I get to go into work an hour late tomorrow...yay! However, I am a little bored. I am all motivated for job hunting and whatnot, but everyone has closed up shop. I need to find something active to do in the meantime, while it is still snowy and icy and yicky outside. *sigh* *twiddle*

I have so much on my mind, but I am just too antsy to sit here and process it all. In fact, if it weren't so darn cold I might just go run around the house for something to do besides sit on my butt. haha!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Have you looked on Craigslist, monster and careerbuilder.com? At least those are things you can do from home! :) Good luck honey!

Ryan said...

Wow, is this your most recent blog post? All that time on your hands I'm surprised that you haven't oh, I don't know, cured anyone of blindness... But seriously, don't get discouraged it will happen at some point.

Ryan said...

The job thing, not the curing of blindness...