Monday, July 09, 2007

So I am trying to type a title for this blog, but it won't let me click into that little box. How lame is that?

Well kids, sorry for my disappearance, but I am just not feeling the bloggyness of late. Possibly due to physical pain, followed by I-am-so-damn-busy-I-can-hardly-stand-it!!!! Although, look! I have a day off now and I am actually posting!!! Wooo! Wonders will never cease!

So work is going well, but busy, and I am just somewhere in the clouds right now. My brain is MIA. I didn't even know what to do having an entire day off to myself, so I went and got a haircut and let some lady at Macy's put way too much eye make-up on me. Good times.
I was going to go to church since I haven't been in ages, but then I was exhausted so I slept in. I really needed that actually, after everything.
Currently I am trying to figure out the living situation. My lease is up next month and rent is going up...not that I really want to stay here anyway...so I am hoping to find a roommate or something much cheaper. We shall see. It's not looking terribly promising at the moment, but you just never can tell.

I hope all is well out there in cyberland. I am sure your lives are terribly more exciting than mine this summer.
Anyway, that's all for now.

2 comments:

Lara said...

it may seem boring to you, but i like getting updates on you and your life. i'm sad when i don't hear from you! that said, i totally get that sometimes the "bloggyness," as you say, just isn't there, and you need time to yourself. still, i am glad to hear from you again. :)

Big Sis said...

Ehh, didn't you just move? Maybe I'm just lost a few months ago.