Monday, August 13, 2007

Crazy...and bored.

Yes, yes, it has been like a million years since I posted, I know. Jill even left me a message this weekend to try and lure me in (it worked by the way, as you can see..).
I am just in a crazy frame of mind and haven't felt like writing about it I guess.
I am getting bored at my job. Big surprise, I know, but I just thought that would not happen. lol.
I am feeling good in general though...I really can't complain about anything.

I am going to San Antonio next month to see some friends that I have been neglecting for far too long. I think I am also going there to face my past. Grr. I obviously still have some things to work out. Ugh. Nothing like a good heartache to get you going. HA! I am so not serious about that!!

Oh my LANTA I get bored too easily. I should have never left Starbucks. I should have worked there until I died. lol!!!
They kept me running around like a maniac, which apparently is the only way I can function. :p
But you know, I just get like this sometimes. Restless. Antsy.

Things are good though, and I am not complaining. Hopefully I am over that bitching stage of life for awhile. I am just going with it. Here or there, to or fro, wherever it leads me next, I will do it with a smile on.
=)

2 comments:

Big Sis said...

Yeah! It's good to read from you!!

Lara said...

i concur with jill - i've missed your posts!