Thursday, November 29, 2007

Rawr. Thirteen Things that SUCK!!!

As I was getting ready to get my rant on, I remembered that it was Thursday and that I haven't done one of these things in a long time. So I thought; What the hell?

Here they are, 13 Things that suck.

1. Blind Faith. This stupid feeling in my gut or voice in my head, or whatever it is, that makes me "go this way," or "do the right thing" or whatever. While everyone else is off chasing after their pleasures and I am sitting here crying because this hurts and it sucks, and on top of it everyone thinks I am a freak. Nice.

2. Not being home with your family for Christmas because of stupid blind faith.

3. Being single. Highly overrated.

4. Getting out of the blue messages, on your dead sisters birthday, from her old friends whom you really do not want to comfort or talk to.

5. Taking new jobs that you don't love (even thought you are greatful for) because you have to pay the bills somehow!!

6. Stupid people who will not talk to you or return your messages for no apparently good reason except that they are LAME!!! ppplllllbbbbb!!!!

7. Old Flames.

8. Hormones that amplify the affect of everything you are already feeling and/or trying to bury, while at the same time negating everything you feel and/or are trying to bury by making other people think you are "simply hormonal."

9. All of the above things happening simultaneously.

10. Having absoultely no control over all of the above things, or seemingly of ones faith-lead life at all.

(Thanks Jill for catching my lameness! haha! Apparently I was ranting a little too much if you catch my drift!!!)
Originally I only posted ten things, rather than 13...
So...

11. Only posting ten things when you meant to post 13!!!!

12. The writers in Hollywood not getting paid what they deserve, so that the shows I love can continue to go on and give me some small comfort!!

13. Feeling stupid the day after my rants, even though I sometimes need to just get it all out!!



Being a Christian is not always full of daises and roses...but, ya know, such is life.
Anyway, there ya have it!!

1 comment:

Big Sis said...

erm, did I mis-count?