Monday, November 14, 2005

Links

So last week I updated my links. There are probably a couple more that I could add, but I got the ones I wanted for now. I republished and everything and they all showed up, but then today when I looked at my blog, there were no links. So I went back and checked my template and they seemed like they should be okay, so I saved the changes again and republished one more time. Now they are showing up fine again, but Joe's didn't work so I had to go fix it, and now it's all good. I just wonder if its going to stay that way this time. hehe.

Random information:
Popcorn is one of those things I would really hate to live without. I love it microwaved, and I love it from a popper. The thing is, I really love it when it's hot and it really doesn't stay hot for very long. *sigh*
Oh, and I can occassionally be persuaded to eat kettle corn, if I am at the fair, or downtown during fireworks or whatever, when they've just pulled it piping hot out of the kettle. I can't stand it any other way. I prefer my popcorn salty and buttery.
If you've ever seen the movie "First Daughter" with Katie Holmes ( at least, I hope that's the right one) there is this scene in the theatre where Marc Blucas (Riley Finn from Buffy the Vampire Slayer fame) pours their candy in on top of the popcorn; "sweet and salty" he says.
Blech. That's just wrong.
When I am in a salty food mood, I don't want to pour my chocolate on top! Weirdos. hehe.

Well, that's all the random information I have for today. I've been working on some research for a writing project I want to do, so I ought to get back to it. =)

1 comment:

Joe said...

Links! Weee!