Saturday, December 10, 2005

Go to bed spazz.

So, today was Becky day, where I was actually off from both jobs, and she came down from the mountain to hang out for awhile. We pretty much ran around like chickens with our heads cut off; otherwise referred to as Christmas shopping. haha. We were out and about for a long time, so when we came back to my house we were already exhausted.
I told myself I was going to bed early tonight, and I really haven't made it. Grrr at me.

That's alright. I needed to drop a note to a couple of people whom I have not spoken with in some time. It's sometimes hard to keep up with everyone, and things are really crazy now that it is Christmas time.

I am working on this afghan that has to be done by christmas, and let me tell you...it has a loong way to go.

I wanted to update because I hate to get so far behind, but I am so tired I think I might fall over. Amazingly I can still spell, but probably not for long. Typing incapacity is about to set in at any moment. I already can't think clearly.

yuiogyhdbkjdnfkjiabjnaendfbd!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! K. Bye.

No comments: