Friday, December 30, 2005

Oh Christmas tree, Oh freaking Christmas tree.

Yeah. It's like that.
Actually, I love Christmas. I do. I love the whole season. Sadly however, this year I am sort of glad its over. I have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off. So much for enjoying friends and family. heh.
I have hardly had time to check my email, let alone update the blog.
Yesterday I finally had time to go over to Becky's. We sat around and played games. When it got late we crocheted and watched Pride and Prejudice. Go Colin Firth! Woo!
Mel and I saw the new Pride and Prejudice with Keira Knightley. I wasn't sure I'd like it, but it was faaaabulous.
I can't remember that guys name who plays Mr. Darcy, but he was great and so was she. I think I am going to buy it when it comes out. Melanie bought me the book for Christmas. I have several books sitting by my bed, but I am not going to start any until the 1st. The primary reason being that I just have too many other things to do at the moment. The second reason however, is that I have to keep up with Joe's insane reading routine in 2006, and I I am stocking up now!
I'll probably be blogging about lots of books in the weeks to come...or at least they'll be mentioned ;)
I love the show 'House.' I can't wait for it to come back on next week. I've gotten a little attached to 'Bones' as well. I didn't think that would happen, but it has grown on me.
My top tv night used to be Thursdays, but it has changed to tuesdays. =)

Okay, sadly, 'she who remains dateless' must yield the computer to her 16 year old sister, so that she can chat with a boy ( who she just went out on a date with ) for the next two or three hours. *sigh*

It's been real fun.

No comments: