Thursday, March 22, 2007

Sometimes CSI makes me shiver!

I was getting ready to make a little note about how I just saw the most BLATANT plug for Duracell batteries on CSI New York....did anyone else see that? I swear, they kept the camera on the batteries for like...five whole seconds! You couldn't miss it...totally over the top!
So I was unpleasantly surprised at having to notice said advertisement, when suddenly the corpses mouth started to move and I found myself pleading; "Please don't let that be a cockroach." Oh yeah...it so was. A blood covered cockroach emerges from dead guy's mouth. Oh my disgusting.
I already hate the little buggers without them coming out of dead guys mouths on tv. Ohhh yucky. Blech!
Very exciting entry I know. You are all excited to hear about cockroaches. Apparently it was a jewel encrusted bug, and other people wear them as broaches. That is just too horrid for me to think about.
I am going to try to block it out now.
*****blocking*****

Moving right along...
Today was my day off, so I just lounged around and did nothing...it makes for very exciting blog commentary.
I still haven't finalized any decisions. Everytime I think about it I want to hurl. So..today I decided to try and not think about it. It wasn't such an effective plan, but I at least made an effort. :p
I watched the Age of Innocence, because, frankly, I think Daniel Day-Lewis is a fine piece of man meat, and I hadn't seen it in so long I barely remembered it. That seemed like a good reason. Of course, it ended up not being enough reason, because it is sort of sad and pathetic. It made me think; Awwww! Can years go by and then people still love each other? Even though they haven't thought about each other except in passing? Okay...well, I really don't need to go there.
It's allllll about the letting go of the past. Allllll about letting go.
*breath in* *breath out* *breath in* breath out*
:p
Well, it's nearly 11 and this girl has to get up for work at 3:30 in the morning. So....caio for now.
=)

1 comment:

Lara said...

i LOVE "the age of innocence," but every time i read it - or sometimes even *think* of it - i weep with the sadness of it. the lost love, the tragic separation, the sacrifice for honor and responsibility. god, it just about kills me, especially with what i've been going through in the last six months or so.

also, i'm totally struggling with some major decisions about the direction my life is going to be taking, so i feel for you. i'm sending you lots of good thoughts.