Thursday, June 16, 2005

Thursday.

So this morning, my phone rings and I pick it up (I am at work of course), and it's a dental office on the phone. I take the information I need, and then, right in the middle of talking to the lady, I choke on some imaginary object. Yeah. So here I am, trying not to hack in her ear, trying to be able to breath, and then speak. Poor lady was probably like; "What the heck is going on over there?!" Way to start the day. I got off the call as quickly as possible, and ten hacking minutes later I sort of felt like a breathing human being again. =)

So...I used to play online all the time. Four years ago, when I was a student and working part time, I randomly hopped on this Jennifer Knapp message board. Actually, I guess it was five years ago. I actually ended up there by accident, but made some interesting friends nevertheless. In fact, I have a small group of friends that I still keep in touch with, whom I have known solely online for the past five years. Joe, Steffi, Mahcee. They know who they are! =) Anyway, we used to have a blast with our late night (and early morning) chats. Alas, time marches on, and I was away from the internet for awhile. We still all keep in touch somehow, but I miss the old times. I missed the great community of the world wide web! Sure, there's some sickos out there, but there's also a lot of fabulous and interesting people online.

So, I am working on being BACK! Maybe not as often as I used to be, but you know, here and there at least. I am an information junky, so the computer isn't always a healthy place for me. I can stay online for hours, and not get enough sunlight. hehe. And I LOVE sunlight, so I have to fight the urge. =)
Yay for Paula who posted a comment! See? I am meeting new people already! What fun!

No comments: