Tuesday, January 31, 2006

VOMIT!!

I have some weird thing with my throat that makes me cough or clear my throat sometimes. I don't know what it is. So far undetermined. In the past however, it was really bad. I was constantly clearing my throat and coughing. Because of said issue, my gag reflex works overtime. Guess I will never be a contestant on Fear Factor...not that I want to flaunt my breasts in a string bikini anyway, which we all know is the sick reason for that show...watch girls flop their breasts around in various disgusting situations. mmhhmm.
So anyway, my nephew got sick tonight, and let loose all over the upstairs. I can't even go near them now. This is unfortunate since my room is upstairs and I would now like to go to bed. My mom cleaned up the mess and then proceeded to spray lysol and fabreeze all over everything. All that does is cause me to asphixiate on top of the gagging. If somthing grosses me out I can gag just thinking about it. It's terrible.
I once had this roommate who had the most horrible gas, and that would have been enough, but then she used this wretched smelling talcum powder, and the combination was enough to drop a large rhinocerus dead in its tracks. So sad. the girl down the hall would let me hang with her until the deadly fumes had dissipated. It was worse than you can imagine.
This however, is just pathetic. Poor little buddy is all sick, and I am just trying to stay as far away as possible so I don't add to the situation. *sigh*

No comments: