Friday, March 07, 2008

Back after a long absence...

Well, I am finally a bit settled into the new apartment and Spokane is going just fine so far.
I am getting used to a new laptop so my typing feels a bit off.
Currently I am so exhausted that I think I might fall asleep typing this at any second!

Today was a long day. It ended with a nice chat on the phone with my friend Caleb in L.A. who I have not spoken to in awhile, so that was nice. =)
Yay for my friends!!

Work is going pretty well here. I don't really have complaints. Of course I will add a lot more information later, it's just that right now I can barely keep my eyes open!! Oh, and such a headache! I am having a nice glass of wine though, which is only helping me to go to sleep sooner.

The past couple of days I have been taking a trip down memory lane...mostly due to the fact that I really need to write a letter to my best friend from high school, etc. I got an address for her recently and it's just been tooooo long! Anyway, I was thinking about her and the sad direction her life has taken, and also my friend Chris who we used to hang out with. I don't know why, but it makes my heart sad. I wish they were still in my life.
Anyway, hopefully this is my reentry to the blogosphere. I have been reading a bit lately, and one of these days I will have to post a list so that Joe can make fun of me for being ten (or however many) books behind!! haha!!

To sleep for now!

1 comment:

Big Sis said...

Good to hear from you - hope to hear more, soon!