Friday, March 07, 2008

Spring is attempting to show it's face.

Today I actually didn't have to wear a coat at all. It was a beautiful thing. Wonderful in every way in fact. =)

It is nearly spring and I am boy crazy. Okay, actually I am not really. I generally cannot be referred to as "boy crazy," however, I am hearing the luring sound of birds and bees and silly crushes that mean nothing. :p

Tomorrow I work early and not a really long shift, so I am planning on writing a letter to an old friend. Did I mention that in my last post?? Yeah, well I have been meaning to do it this week and kept putting it off. I want to do it when I really have a lot of time to sit and write forever without being interrupted. I am both looking forward to it and dreading it, mostly for reasons that are too much to explain.

On another note...
Chris Davlin! Where ARE you?!?!?!
Now that I have said your name on my blog, perhaps you will randomly google yourself and see that I want to know. hehehe. Sneaky. Sly even.
Seriously though, I haven't seen my friend Chris Davlin in five kajillion years and I miss him. We were pals ya know?! I want him to come to town and drink some coffee with me (or tea), and then go do something really silly as if we were teenagers again. That would be fun. In fact, that would be so wonderful that I wouldn't even have to do anything fun for the whole rest of the year!!! I would just glide by on the joy of that one occasion!!!!
You hear that Chris Davlin?!?!?!?!
COME OUT OF YOUR HIDEY HOLE!!!!!! =)
*sigh*

My heart is kind of sad this week. I mentioned this before. It's nothing unbearable. It will pass. Still, I just can't help it nor seem to explain it. Luckily, other than that I am pretty well. Money is tight, but what's really new there?!?! Ha! Life is good and I can't really complain about it...too much. :p At least, now that it's warming up a bit!!
Oh, there is nothing like a good cold front to make you truly appreciate spring. I feel as if it is the most glorious thing in the world!!

Okay, I have to get up really early to go to work, so I probably should head in that direction.



Listening to: Indigo Girls "Swamp Ophelia" So Awesome.

1 comment:

Lara said...

glad to see you back in the blogosphere, and glad to see signs of spring popping up everywhere. :)