Monday, December 10, 2007

Bloggin' bloggin' bloggin'...

So, Jill asked for an update on my new job. However, since I just started the training today, there is not much I can say about it. Essentially I work for an insurance company, dealing with benefits information, etc etc. Not terribly exciting. In fact, I am going to be bored to tears. I have done these kinds of jobs before and they don't perfectly suit me.
It is, however, a means to an end...as I have said before. Everyone there seems really nice, which is a big bonus.
It may not be the job I have for the next three years, but I will do it for as long as I can without pulling out my hair or someone elses. :p
Actually, I am hoping to save a lot of money the first part of 08. That will be good. So, there are definitely up sides.
And who knows, maybe there is a perfect job up ahead. *shrug*

In any case, I get to wear jeans to work, which is pretty much the highlight of my existence. That's just how I roll. =)
In fact, just in case I die prematurely, perhaps by being stepped on by an elephant, or falling off the roof one day, I would like to say here and now, in writing for all the world to see, that I prefer to be buried in my blue jeans. Ahh yeah baby. ;)

It is cold and foggy in San Antone today and I love it. =) I've been thinking lately about the West coast. Like, I don't care where I live in the future, as long as it is somewhere on the west coast. Things are just so completely different. I don't even care which state it is....Washington, Oregon, California....they are all good options as far as I am concerned. In fact, in Oregon, I wouldn't even have to pump my own gas. :p It's the simple things you know. ha!
Then again, California has In n' Out Burger. ;)
...Well....it's a toss up, what can I say?
=)

1 comment:

Big Sis said...

Why don't people in Oregon pump their own gas? That would be an interesting blog for me - things that you know that I don't, by nature of you being there, and me here. I could tell you about Asheville (oh, too late), or about growing up in a tiny Midwestern town. I could write gads about that - except that my dad reads my blog, and some things are best kept to onesself.