Monday, December 10, 2007

Invitation...

By the way (for the whole three of you that actually read this blog! ha!), I am up for blogging suggestions at the moment. So, if there is a topic or two that you would just love to hear my commentary on, or any questions that you are just dying to ask....feel free.
It could be fun. It could be amusing. It could be revealing!
Mwah!

P.S. One of the big bonuses of not having a kazillion readers and not being THAT incredibly interesting, is that unlike Lara, potential employers do NOT read my blog. I like to keep my anonymity. :p
Go tiny blogging me!
Woo!

2 comments:

Joe said...

You should write about...the new Wheel of Time news!

Lara said...

you should write about what you would do if your potential employers did read your blog. let me tell you, it's not remotely amusing.