Thursday, May 24, 2007

More fun for you

Thirteen Things about Amanda

Thirteen things I can never seem to remember...


1. Updating people's email. At work or at home, it doesn't matter. I am constantly forgetting or putting it off.


2. To pay my water bill.

The money has been chilling in the bank for a week, but I still haven't gotten around to it.


3. That sometimes I need to call my grandmother.

I love my grandmother, tremendously, so what's my deal??


4. That I don't have to wait to fill up my gas tank until I am running on fumes.


5. To buy food which I will actually take to work for lunch.


6. That I should not stay up until 10pm when I have to open in the morning.


7. To set my alarm clock half an hour earlier.


8. To send a message to Lisa on myspace, asking if she is in touch with Deena. Grrr! Everytime I think about it, I am away from home. Rawr.


9. Where I left my mind. Has anyone seen it?


10. My train of thought. Good Lord but having a long conversation with me is interesting.


11. What was I saying??


12. Mailing things. Letters will sit on my desk for a month, I kid you not.


13. Creating an interesting list of things for Thursday Thirteens. Not that I have had a lot of time lately, but still. I meant to do it. Honest.




Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!

The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


1 comment:

Lara said...

ha! you have the same problem as aussie boy - you can get about 10 solid items but the last three elude you. :-P TT's get easier with time. and a lot of planning. ;)