Thursday, May 03, 2007

No to the Yuck

Here I am again, with another week gone by without posting. I have a much better reason this time though, I swear.
I have an infection in my kidneys. It is really no fun.
I finally went to the Doctor and they put me on some antibiotics, but it still hurts, a lot.
Last night I started to get a sore throat, and today my sinuses are feeling itchy and not well. That would be the head cold thingy that I inherited from my Starbucks coworkers. Joy. Sooo needed that.
I stayed home today. It was definitely neccesary.
Hopefully tomorrow will be significantly better.
That's all the energy I have for sitting here at the computer this evening.
Hope everyone else is well!

2 comments:

Lara said...

oh no! i will be sending many "get better soon" thoughts! that sounds awful. :(

on a side note, sorry for being bad about commenting lately. i've still been here and reading, but too busy to comment all the time. but i still love you! :)

Unknown said...

Ew, that does sound icky.... Hope you feel better soon!