Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen Things about Amanda

Thirteen Things I'd Like to Do in the Next Five Years...

1. Go Back to Amsterdam.
I know you knew this was coming. Please. Could I be more predictable?

2. Buy a red jeep.
I just really want one ok?! I have always wanted one, and I just can't stand it anymore!!!!

3. Start to like my blog.
Yes, currently I am driving myself crazy with my incessant self pity.

4. Meet my husband.
Come on! I can be a silly girl for a minute if I want to be!! Besides, I want my grandparents to know him, and they are not getting any younger.

5. Go on a really long road trip with my little sister.
She is the coolest girl in the world!! Who knows when we'd be able to afford it, but it would be such a freaking blast.

6. See Abercrombie and Fitch go bankrupt.
Hahahahaha. A girl can dream.

7. Be more financially secure.
Who doesn't want that really? Simple, yet important.

8. Make-out with David Boreanaz.
:p hehe. Just threw that in to see if you were paying attention. He is cute though. *wink wink*

9. See my mom be more happy, less stressed and bitter.
Things at home are not that great.

10. See my cousin Cassie turn into a respectable young woman, rather than a hoochie mama boy toy.
Rawr.

11. Hear some good news from Jason in Florida.
If you know me, you know what that news is.

12. Push Becky down the road in a shopping cart.
Just to prove I can still be juvenile. :p This event is made more difficult by the fact that Becky lives in Corpus, and I live here in the Seattle area, but oh well!

And finally...
13. Sing something somewhere that people can actually hear it.
Karaoke, YouTube, just somewhere so I can go; "Oh yeah, I can still do that..I still like to do that."

So there you have it. My very first Thursday Thirteen. I decided to give in and join the throng. Maybe I will even remember to do it next week. We'll see!


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)
Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!



2 comments:

Big Sis said...

With your blog, with TT, with whatever, you've got to start somewhere. Recognizing that is a first step, so you're started.

Lara said...

welcome to the TT bandwagon! i seriously hope to meet my husband within the next year or two. and i want my mom to be more happy and less stressed too. :)