Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Who dosed my Cheerios?

Actually, I haven't eaten any Cheerios. So maybe you slipped the drugs into my coffee this morning??
Well, it worked. I am in a tremendously good mood.
The weather doesn't really hurt.
It is absolutely lovely tonight.

I keep listening to this Sick Puppies song over and over for no apparent reason. I can't seem to stop.

Last night I was watching the news and they had some story about wedding insurance. I didn't watch all of it, but I guess you can insure your wedding in case it sucks. lol. That makes no sense to me. Shouldn't you be much more worried about the marriage?? Besides, what are you going to do?? Sue your drunk and obnoxious uncle George? I mean, you know it is going to be the crazy family members that mess things up, not the wedding planner or the cake decorator.

Personally, I think the couple making out in the parking lot of the wedding chapel, and the ring bearer picking his wedgie while he is walking down the aisle, are the things that make weddings memorable. =)

Invite the crazies, that's what I say!

1 comment:

Lara said...

you know, most people don't have the choice, because "the crazies" are family. :-P