Monday, December 22, 2008

Bring on the laughter..

I have been so good about updating lately, I don't want to lose the groove now!

I had some family and friends over tonight. We had dinner and played games and it was just totally laid back and fun. I had a couple of glasses of bubbly. :) Of course, the champagne only brought the sleepiness on faster. I'm about to fall over from exhaustion. I guess all the snow shoveling is wearing me out! :p It was an...interesting...drive home from work today. Tomorrow I have to do it again. God bless my little front wheel drive. I don't know how I got it back into the driveway tonight, but PTL!! A friend called me yesterday and said; "Are you okay?!? Do we need to come get you?! We have room you know! Is your electricity working? Is it warm enough?? We are going to bring you a little space heater tomorrow!" haha. I wasn't expecting the outburst of kindness. It made my day. Plus, they have a nice big truck, and now I know who to call when noone else can get up and down this damn hill anymore!!! It's good to have friends!

Sometimes it's nice just to have a bit of laughter with people you love, and not have to think too hard about anything. I appreciate nights like tonight. I dearly love to laugh! Recently my friend pointed out that I, like his wife, throw my head back with abandon and laugh from my belly. :p I never would have thought about that if it hadn't been pointed out to me! Isn't that funny?! I never would have noticed!

Okay, that's it. I just hit the wall. To bed before I am asleep on the computer keys. =)

No comments: