Thursday, May 18, 2006

Stephanie Doell

As I was writing my last post, I was reminded of these awesome late night chats I used to have online with Steph. We would always end up talking about something that I didn't have any answers for. I got so much out of those talks. I grew so much through them. I miss them. I felt myself being stretched all the time, and I love that honesty that always existed in our friendship.
Don't know if she'll read this, since I don't catch her often anymore, but I know she's out there somewhere.
God always used those talks to show me stuff, and to bring things out of me that I didn't know were in there. Plus, Steph is just so funny, and such a sweet fabulous friend.
Bless you girl, wherever you are.
I miss you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friendship can be lost, when technology fails. _ This is why I prefer E-mail to Yahoo Messenger.

Joe said...

I miss Steph. She sang for me once or twice over the phone. Miss her sister, too.

Amanda said...

Lisa is on myspace, so I have talked to her a couple of times, but not a lot so far.