Friday, May 12, 2006

Tired! Tiiiiiiiired!

I couldn't sleep at all last night, and I had to get up at FOUR this morning. Ugh. usually I hate getting up, but very quickly after I am, I snap into a fairly cheerful, though subdued morning mood. Today, fifteen minutes after getting up I was still like...."Oh God. I can't do this today." I did do it though, and work was even good, until I started to go quickly downhill around noon. I survived the last hour and a half of my shift though. Yay for me!
I tried to take a nap when I got home, but that didn't last long before I had to pick up my nephew from daycare, and he is in my charge until my mom gets home from work at 6:30. Believe me when I say that I am going to get about ten hours of sleep tonight. Nice!

I've been so busy lately, I haven't really spent much time online. Sometimes this blog is like an afterthought. Oh yeah!!!! I do have one of those blog things!!!
I like to have it, actually, although I am still a little grieved over the fact that I never backed up my d-x entries, and they were all lost to the four winds. Four years of entries. Ugh. I've never written here as much as I used to do there. Maybe I'll do more eventually. Once the sting wears off.

No comments: