Thursday, August 17, 2006

Frustration

I told myself not to blog right now, but here I am anyway. I am not at my most UNemotional right now. Not that I am crazy bouncing off the walls or anything either, but I do have a lot going on. It is possible that I am not then, being my most rational self, but I decided that I really don't care.
Screw being my most rational self.
I did make this decision that this was my blog and that I would write whatever I want to in it, regardless of what anyone else thinks of THAT. So there. hehe.

Anyway, I am getting ready to move, change jobs, blah blah blah. I do feel like this is the right decision and I am looking forward to it, however it is also a little bit stressful and I sometimes have my doubts.
When my friends play upon my doubts, it is not so helpful...especially depending on who said friends are. I feel like saying; YES, in case you hadn't noticed, I DO know that I am a complete failure and I DON'T need you to rub it in!!! Thank you so much for being my friend all that time, but having moved on to a state of higher being now where you cannot possibly relate. All I can keep doing is the best that I can do!!! That does not always make sense to the people around me, but there it is. I have to live in my skin, they do not.
Noone else is going to take care of me! I must take care of myself! So, I have to look at my options and tell myself that whether or not this makes sense to everyone else, I know I have to do it.
Yay for you that you are all stable and nestled down into your nice safe marriage, community, whatever it is, but I currently am not. It's as good a time as any!! Plus, no matter what everyone else thinks, it is the best option I have right now and I am TAKING IT!! =P

*sigh* Sorry if I sound a little bit like a petulant five year old. It's just so IRRITATING when you only talk to people once in six months and they question you in such a way. Arrgg.
Anyway, I am off to do some packing. It simply must be done.

No comments: