Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Indescribable!!

"Indescribable
Uncontainable
You placed the stars in the sky and you know them by name
You are amazing God...
All Powerful
Untameable
Awestruck we fall to our knees as we humbly proclaim
You are amazing God."

I can't get this song out of my head. I just keep singing it over and over. I found it last night on accident, and it's been with me ever since. Yay for Chris Tomlin! Woooo!
So, apparently I am on some crazy worship music kick. Last night I was listening to Nichole Nordeman, who always inspires me, and from there it branched into worship music. I was trying to send Ryan a couple of clips off of napster and I found this treasure of worship music there. It was a downward music spiral in which I didn't go to sleep until after 12. hehe.

I am in such a good mood that I don't even know what to do with myself!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody's been slipping me the happy pills again. I got some coffee this morning, to prepare myself for several hours of packing ahead. I've just been sitting here enjoying it. Now I am trying to decide if I should go pack for awhile, and take a break in the middle to listen to the Mars Hill sermon from Sunday, or if I should just listen to it now. Hmm. I'm feeling tormented over having to turn the worship music off. =P Alas, my Chris Tomlin marathon is going to have to come to a temporary end. I'm going to promise myself that I can come back to it this afternoon after my 2ND dentist appointment for the day. hehe.
So...
It *is* possible that later on today I will have something a bit more....deep to write about, but for now, that's pretty much it. I'm feeling blissfully shallow at the moment. =)

No comments: